Lonnies Performance Automotive Forum Index Lonnies Performance Automotive
Lonnies Performance Customer Support Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lonnies Performance Automotive - A brief history

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonnies Performance Automotive Forum Index -> New members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lonnies Performance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Lonnies Performance Automotive - A brief history Reply with quote

A brief history...

Starting in 1998, I decided to pursue the automotive retail business as I was actively involved in the construction of many performance cars during 15 or so years prior to that. It was time to start selling the things I was constantly buying.

This has evolved from a hobby to a business capable of supporting Warehouse Distributor level volumes for many products. Due ot the overwhelming internet sales force, many items are over marketed & therefore not part of my product line. It is my focus to provide specialty items that are tailored to the serious performance enthusiast.

I employ the "I will not sell it, if I would not use it on my own car" philosophy. Also, I've installed every component that I sell, so the tech support provided is based on actual experience, not by reading the instructions to a customer.

Night & weekend support hours are provided to better help people when they are actually working on their cars.

Feel free to ask if I can be of assistance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonnies Performance Automotive Forum Index -> New members All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: